quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2012

Olive Oil as Shaving oil

I love to try new things all the time.
When something like a shampoo is ending I get eager for a new experience elsewhere.
Shaving is something that sometimes is not very fun. Even when trying a new razor.
I kept a shaving oil from Wilkinson in the closet room for years. Always thought it would be useful during trips (small 15ml, last forever), but had other products to waste first.
Tried it 2 weeks ago. What a find! Amazing product!
Didn't get any cut and my face felt great.
All you have to do is water your face and apply 5 drops of shaving oil.
Before I tried the 'Zirh shaving gel'. It was good but clogged the razor like crazy.

Two weeks ago I was using 'King of Shaves Menthol'. I even prefer it to the more expensive Zirh. It was really great to see my face while I was shaving. I bought all these products from Ebay.co.uk.


Anyway I tried the shaving oil and loved it.
Googled the internet for more info and read about shaving with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
I thought, well it would be cheap, and many people say it would make the skin look younger. Gave it a try and I love it.
Kept the Wilkinson shave oil again in the closet (for trips) and now I use 4 drops on the face and 4 drops on the neck (my problematic area).
The razor I'm using now is the 'Wilkinson Xtreme 3 Sensitive'. Cheap and good for the curves.
But my favorite is still the Gillette Mach3, but I only buy it when I can get it cheap from Ebay.

Help your skin feel good again, give a try to Olive Oil for Shaving.
It works great for me! Also does wonders for girls legs.
Remember just a few drops.
Water your face with warm water, apply a few drops and shave. It's nice you can see your face while you shave and no more razor clogging. Better lifespan for the razors!

It seems it works because the skin gets protected(covered) with the oil making the razor slide so well.
In the past when people used sharp rocks and knifes to shave they used vegetable oils to protect the skin.
Stop the soap and foam, cuts everywhere, nonsense.

Highly Recommended!

ps. I used an electric shaver (Philips Cool skin) in the past but it would make my neck feel very harsh, and the shave was not very 'close'. Perhaps Olive oil would help also.
I'm not using aftershave but skin lotion. Works great, it's cheap and no more alcohol products that dry my skin! Buy something like 400ml skin lotion bottle for 3€. It works fine and dries fast, unlike some aftershaves.


Update!
I'm using now the Gillette Fusion ProGlide. It's the best razor I ever used. Even better than the Mach3.
Bought it at E.Leclerc supermarket. 50% off price.
Not a single problem with red skin on the neck ever! And it works great with the Olive Oil. It never clogs.
Super recommended!!!


1 comentário:

  1. Zirh Aloe Vera, yet balanced fragrance, Zirh for men by Zirh International was introduced in 2001. Buy Zirh Aloe Vera

    ResponderEliminar